Air Filter works to remove impurities contained in the air such as dust and foreign particles to supply clean air to the engine.
- Without air filter, polluted air may enter the automobile’s engine when power is generated through the repeated cycle of intake, compression, combustion and exhaust.
- This will lead to insufficient combustion and power, and also shorten engine life, due to damages by foreign particles.
Unique Selling Point
Better Filtration Efficiency at Full Life
DENSO recommends replacement interval to be every 10,000km, with periodic cleaning at every 5,000km
However, do also refer to instruction manual and maintenance records of the vehicle for more accurate details as the right replacement interval may vary depending on models
- Just like household air conditioners and vacuums, air filter element absorbs a lot of dust and other foreign objects.
- The filter media (element) gets dark and clogging occurs after use for long term.
- Clogging will reduce air passing through the filter.
- This will cause imperfect combustion in the combustion process.
- In imperfect combustion state, engine performance such as accelerating force and fuel efficiency are impaired and harmful gas emissions increased.
- With the increase in harmful gas emission, the environment will be adversely affected.
Comparison: Comparison Against Competitors
|Size (mm)||Similar in dimension||Control Factor: Same size product is used as comparison.|
|Filtration area (cm2)||Similar in structure, but paper||Control Factor: Same filtration area is used as comparison.|