COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- This notice is issued pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. The main purpose of this notice is to make you better understand the reasons and purposes of the collection of Personal Data by Natmobil Sdn Bhd (hereafter referred to as “Natmobil”) as well as the Natmobil’s commitment to ensure that your data is securely processed and kept. We believe that our customers have an expectation to understand how their Personal Data is handled. It is part of our values that all Personal Data and privacy of our customers are treated with care and respect. The security of your Personal Data is important to us.
- As our valued customer, we would like you to understand that in connection with your commercial dealings with Natmobil, it is necessary for Natmobil to collect and process data about yourself and/or your business entity. Kindly spend some time to go through this notice.
NATURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Personal Data in relation to you may include copies and other details of identity documents, proof of address and other contact details, information concerning age, address, telephone number, contact person, position, types of goods/service requested, business registration number, authorized capital, paid up capital, name, identification details and address, average monthly purchases, average payment days, period of dealing, credit terms and credit limit.
- The above description of Personal Data is merely a general description of the various types of Personal Data that we collect from various customers. The nature of Personal Data differs from customers to customers. Depending on the nature of business and circumstances, we may only need to collect and process a more limited form of Personal Data from them. In other situations, there may be a need to collect more Personal Data for the nature of transaction and business or as required by law.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA
Generally, the Personal Data that we collect comes from you and/or your business. By using this site and signing any other document that has made a reference to this notice, you are deemed to have agreed to this notice and the use of your Personal Data as described in this notice. Apart from information provided by you, Natmobil may obtain Personal Data on you, your business entity from various reference checks, background checks, various governmental authorities and cookies on Natmobil websites.
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA
It is important for you to provide the necessary Personal Data to us to facilitate the transactions and business arrangements between you and Natmobil.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data you provide will be collected, used and otherwise processed by Natmobil, its related companies and/or related third-party providers to conduct the purposed activity which may include:
- to consider your credit account application and your credit worthiness.
- to facilitate the payment and refund process which could include an authorized third-party data processing company.
- to provide consumer and customer relationship management services – including but not limited to communicating, creating, developing, operating, delivering and improving our products, services, content and advertising.
- those purposes specifically provided for any particular service or product offered by us.
- conducting marketing and customer profiling activities in connection with our services and related products.
- to enhance Natmobil’s loss prevention and anti-fraud security measures.
- our internal record keeping.
- collection of outstanding payments.
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to our provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to Natmobil.
- research, benchmarking and statistical analysis.
- other reasons that are permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 or applicable laws.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURE DISCLOSURE
We treat the confidentiality of your Personal Data very seriously. Personal Data provided to Natmobil by you will be kept confidential. However, in certain circumstances, it would be necessary for us to provide or disclose your Personal Data for the purposes stated above to:
- any third-party to whom Natmobil is compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a competent or government agency with purposes related to national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- such sub-contractors or third-party service or product providers
- Natmobil’s suppliers and product principals (strictly for the purpose of market analysis and benchmarking to understand the needs of our customers better).
In addition, where we consider it necessary or appropriate for the purposes of the conduct of business, data storage or processing or customer / human resource management, we may transfer your Personal Data to another entity of Natmobil or third-party service providers within or outside the country, under strict conditions of confidentiality and similar levels of security safeguards. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users or customers. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger or sale, we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
DATA SECURITY AND SAFEGUARDS
We implement appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedures in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and the accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Data.
RETENTION OF DATA
Natmobil endeavours to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. We will retain your Personal Data as long as it is required to fulfil the purposes outlined in this notice, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required or permitted by law. Thereafter, we would proceed to either permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data or anonymise the relevant Personal Data.
COOKIES AND USAGE TRACKING
What is a cookie? Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer to keep track of your visit to the website and your preferences; as you move between pages, and sometimes to save settings between visits. Cookies help the builders of websites gather statistics about how often people visit certain areas of the site and help in tailoring websites to be more useful and user-friendly. Example of cookies we use are session cookies and persistent cookies.
How To Control And Deactivate Cookies
Most browsers are set so that they automatically accept cookies. You may however, deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser in a manner that it will notify you as soon as cookies are set.
Links To Other Websites
Natmobil websites may contain links to other websites. Please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices or the content of other websites but only for the websites controlled by Natmobil.
YOUR RIGHTS OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request to be notified about what Personal Data we hold from you and to request the correction or deletion of your Personal Data that is held by us or by a third party. In addition, where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing.
HOW TO CONTACT US
The contact to whom written requests for access to Personal Data or correction and/or deletion of Personal Data or for information regarding policies and procedures and types of Personal Data handled by Natmobil is: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within a reasonable time. Natmobil reserves the right to amend this notice at any time, please visit our site from time to time.