Dixcel Brake Disc Rotor Type PD
■ Standard type with enhanced corrosion resistance (rust prevention)!
■ In addition to our existing standards for determining product quality (product accuracy, surface hardness, material content [carbon and silicon content]), our unique “corrosion resistance ( set the standard of anti-rust) “!
￭ genuine manufacturers and the all goods anti-rust coating that could not have without the after-makers realized by the price freeze!
￭ parallelism in the precision surface, such as thickness deviation is set at a high level, squeal and vibration successful suppression
■ FC material carbon, exquisitely blending various additives such as silicon, strength, heat resistance, improving the crack resistance!
■ imported car from domestic car, wide light cars to cross country four-wheel drive Rainappu
■ Despite higher quality than normal products, the price is more reasonable than normal products!
■ Before purchasing, be sure to check the following manufacturer’s website for errors.SKU: n/a
Dixcel Brake Disc Type SD
- Various simulation tests increase the friction coefficient by up to 20% compared to the PD type!
- Increased vehicle safety by 20% improvement in braking performance! A comfortable driving is possible!
- The number of slits is determined to be 6 in consideration of various cases such as squeal, wear, and gas removal effect!
- Choose the optimum values for the slit width, angle, depth, etc. from actual battle data.
- Reverse rotation (reverse rotation) is adopted to obtain a higher shaving effect in the rotation direction.
- Suppressing judder by offsetting slit position with outer / inner.
DIXCEL BRAKE PADS TYPE EC
- A higher level of braking force and wear resistance (life) than normal pads
- Comfortable with less noise! It is economical because the burden on the rotor is small.
- Excellent familiarity with scorch (pad surface baking)
- As with normal pads, “Mechanical sensor” already installed (except for one part number)
HKS Super Oil Premium 5w30
For GASOLINE ENGINE (API/SN standard product)
- API/SN standard products have been added to the high cost performance model of the HKS engine oil series, 100% thin oil “SUPER OIL Premium” series, which maximizes the original performance of the engine.
- It can be used for all types of vehicles such as turbo cars, NA cars, and eco cars.